RULES FOR STUDENTS
1. The Academic Session of the college is from June to May.
2. Before the student is admitted to the College he/she or his/her guardian will have to sign an undertaking in the proper form to the effect that the student will abide by the rules of the college.
3. Dress code is compulsory to all the students
4. Each student must register in the college office the address at which he/she lives. Any change in the address must be intimated to the office in writing.
5. As soon as the Tutorial / Practical / Proctorial groups are formed and notified it is the duty of a student to find out the particular group to which he / she has been assigned if he /she is not included in any of the groups he/she must bring the fact in writing to the notice of the lecturer in charge of time table. All applications to the principal regarding free - ship or exemption from fee and any other matter relating to this students in the college will be routed through the proctor.
6. No student is allowed to absent himself / herself from the college without obtaining prior permission or leave.
7. The name of the student will be sturck off if he /she remains absent consecutively for more than ten days from any class. Particularly they will be disallowed to continue in Honours Class.
8. Fees are received in the college office on the days fixed for collection. Students shall pay the exact amount of their dues and should stand in a queue while waiting near an office counter for depositing their fees.
9. Any student who absents himself / herself from any college examination without being permitted exemption from the Principal will be liable for fine, which is to be determined by the Principal & Staff Council for each paper in which he/she is absent. Wilful absence from any such examination will him/her liable to be detained.
10. Each student is insured against accidental or any fatal diseases or death. For this a nominal premium is paid annually. Students of the college are forbidden to register for any outside club, athletic association without taking prior permission from the Principal.
11. When a team of student is deputed by the college away for any reason, member of the team and students accompanying the team must obtain prior permission from the Principal.
12. No club or society should be started or maintained in the college and no function should be organised without the approval of the Principal.
13. Misbehaviour of college students at football or other matches will be regarded as a breach of college discipline. Any breach of discipline may be punished.
14. Issue of CHSE / University Certificates on every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 2 pm to 4 pm (working days). Continuing certificate before 12 noon on every working day.
15. Issue of items mentioned in the previous clause the day after the submission of applications at 3 pm on every working day.
16. Submission of urgent application for CLC / Conduct Certificate / Mark Sheet / Continuing before 12 noon and issue of the same after 2 pm on same day.
17. Bicycles and two wheelers must be locked and kept in the sheds provided. In no case these should be kept any where on the college verandahs or in the college portico.
18. Students are advised to meet the concerned head of Departments in the matters relating Honours and others departmental affairs.
19. Student shall abide by such hygienic principles and submit themselves to such anti epidemic procedure as would be laid down by the Principal.
RULES OF DISCIPLINE
1. Students should take their seats before the teacher enters the class room and should not ordinarily leave their seats during the lecture.
2. Scribing, Pasting of bill and writing on blackboard or otherwise disfiguring the college wall are strictly prohibited.
3. Spitting on the walls, pillars or doors of the college is also strictly prohibited.
4. Students should use the toilets provided for the purpose.
5. Students are forbidden from loitering in the corridor / verandah when the classes are on.
6. Students are warned against tampering with the electrical fittings and water taps of the college building.
7. Students must maintain a sense of decorum particularly in the playground and while attending meeting and functiion.
8. Students are advised to meet the Principal and other members of the staff only during the prescribed hours of interview.
9. Student should not ordinarily enter into the college office, staff common room or Principals room without prior permission.
10. Any breach of discpline may be punished by a fine, by expulsion or by rustication.
11. Every student is required to put in 75% of attendance in general, tutorial and practical classes prescribed by the college. Condonation may be granted only in exceptional cases when a student secures attendance between 60% and 74%.
12. In case of loss of Identity Cards duplicate Identity Cards will be issued only in special case on payment of Rs. 10/-. It should be kept carefully as a valuable document.
13. Students must carry their college Identity Cards with them everyday to the college.
14. Office bearrers of different Societies / Association are directed to meet their Advisors / Vice President. As so Advisers and Associate Vice Presidents regarding students Union and Cultural Association.
15. Further the students are directed to meet respective HODs regarding Departmental Matter.
16. Students are informed that they can meet the principal only when they have any personal grievance.